Friday 15 January 2016

100WC Week #2



Concert

As I joined the queue of crazy fangirls, I was humiliated.
"I hope we can get close seats!" My sister squealed. I had to be a "supportive brother" and see a pathetic boy band with her. People started screaming and chanting as the line tripled. I've had enough of this. I dragged my sister out of the line, burst through the back door of the auditorium, and plopped her down in the very front row.
"Now are you happy?" I ask, my sisters eyes grew big and her jaw dropped. "Ugh, what-" That's the story about how my sister met her favourite band, and fainted.

3 comments:

  1. Your story is good, I liked how you used powerful words like "tripled" and all. But maybe you could work on making your story more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ending! what a twist to the story. you have really set the scene for your readers and we can feel your frustration with your sister. Great to see your work shared on 100WC!

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! These characters were made up, but I wouldn't really want a sister, she would steal my clothes.

      Delete